Cabelas hooded primaloft jackets $29.

Liv2Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Just bought one also. Can't wait to check it out and the price was right.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I wish they would have put more Primaloft in these hooded jackets, than just 60gr. I bought their Hybrid hoodless jacket with 100gr Primaloft for the same price and while I really like it.......it's still just barely warm enough for most times I would need a jacket. I don't think the 60gr will be warm enough for me. But thanks for the tip.......gets me searching.

Greg Beck

WKR
I bought 2 of them.... love em so far. ..almost too warm for me though when just going out for a walk or hike around that last couple days....the other day it was 30* rainy and wind howling and I was toasty warm.

Ben

WKR
Does anyone have the weights on the hooded 60g PrimaLoft and the hybird 100g PrimaLoft?

How about noise? I am looking at both of these jackets for bow hunting.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Mine just arrived at the house. At work though wont be able to check it out till home. Looking forward to checking it out.

jwatts

WKR
I figured I would give this a shot as well. I have been kicking around the idea of a puffy jacket anyway. I guess this is a good way to get my foot in the door. For that price I can always upgrade later if I see the need for a puffy and not feel bad about going cheap in the beginning.