Cabelas Instinct o2 line

golfbum

WKR
Just wanted to give a quick review and hear any feedback anyone has on the cabelas instinct o2 octane line.

I purchased a few pieces this summer to use this fall and have been 100% blown away by how well they performed for the price!

I got a a fannin softshell coat, fleece pants, and some light weight poly base layers. They have all performed better then I would have imagined and the coat is unreal! I paid less the 100$ and it does everything I could want from a soft shell. It has perfect pockets a nice hood and pit zips. The pants are great for stand hunting or really cold weather, and the base layers are great for the less then 15 bucks I paid for each one.

I also got a 40l daypack that is easily my favorite daypack I have ever owned. Not a great meat hauler but was able to carry half a mule deer a couple miles with no issues. I would want a frame at base camp to haul meat however.

All zippers have been great and equipment has held up perfect. All of it looks like new after a pretty busy 4 month long season here in Utah.

Great buys can be had on this line and I will for sure be looking at a few more pieces from this line!

Anyone else use it? Thoughts?

gwl79902

WKR
I was just at cabelas and got a hoodie in this line. For 30 buck I think t is a great deal. I looked at a lot of there other stuff and I think it would work great for me

Hmmmmmmm the rain gear and puffy have me curious

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

jspradley

WKR
Cabelas private label gear isn't bad stuff at all. I have the fleece lined pants and they are super nice, really warm and quiet.

I have the packable rain jacket, It's like the Space rain but half the weight. 6.2oz for a size large or XL (I can't remember if it's Large or XL)

I tried on and almost bought the big puffy. Its nice.

gwl79902

WKR
I was looking at some of their pants and they look realy nice as well. I will be in Minnesota next month and may have to check them out again