Cabin fever season is banning season

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Please read the rules or you might find yourself on the outside looking in.

elkguide

WKR
blob

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
So no righteous causes........got it.....check.

Righteous in the sense of “I am right and everybody else is wrong and I’m just gonna keep arguing and arguing, and sending endless PMs to the moderators,…“ That kind of righteous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Righteous in the sense of “I am right and everybody else is wrong and I’m just gonna keep arguing and arguing, and sending endless PMs to the moderators,…“ That kind of righteous

Oh. OK. I think I’m good on the righteous category. I was a little concerned though. February just ended. I’m still in sulk mode. It is a righteous sulk mode, but I don’t whine about it. And it still hasn’t driven me to manscaping.

Have a beautiful day.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Oh. OK. I think I’m good on the righteous category. I was a little concerned though. February just ended. I’m still in sulk mode. It is a righteous sulk mode, but I don’t whine about it. And it still hasn’t driven me to manscaping.

Have a beautiful day.

woods89

WKR

Have a beautiful day.
It's impossible for manscaping to be righteous. Long live the perma sweater!