Cabin fever season is banning season

fwafwow

WKR
This thread just got a lot shorter and our membership decreased by one.
I see that one of my posts was deleted - in case it wasn't clear, I was defending the mods! But in the spirit of the rule reminder, I've cleaned up some other recent memes from other threads. Have a great weekend!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I see that one of my posts was deleted - in case it wasn't clear, I was defending the mods! But in the spirit of the rule reminder, I've cleaned up some other recent memes from other threads. Have a great weekend!
no worries brother, just took down any "quotes" referencing the issue. We like drama to go away, far away. This is a gear site at heart.

We appreciate your participation.

CorbLand

WKR
There's Robby, just sitting in his office, finger ready to click, banning everyone that gives him a reason.

We all just hope that he either A) locked the door or B) has pants on.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Robby I love that the ban hammer literally came out in the “banning season” thread. Keep on keeping on man, love it. I really do appreciate the scorched earth campaigns against the drama, keeps this site SO much better!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Robby I love that the ban hammer literally came out in the “banning season” thread. Keep on keeping on man, love it. I really do appreciate the scorched earth campaigns against the drama, keeps this site SO much better!

Yeah the irony! Sometimes threads like this just bring them out of the woodwork.

We appreciate your support, we also get tired of the drama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this one well. I was banned off of Long Range Hunting by the owner personally when I didn't agree with his "self-righteousness" and challenged his ultra-liberal opinion in a topic discussion thread. No cussing, no fussing, no whining; two adult men disagreeing and stating why. Within two responses I was banned. 12 years on there and I was gone within two non-conforming responses with the owner. Self-righteousness and childish behavior is found at all levels; owners and moderators are not immune.

Last edited:
I know this one well. I was banned off of Long Range Hunting by the owner personally when I didn't agree with his "self-righteousness" and challenged his ultra-liberal opinion in a topic discussion thread. No cussing, no fussing, no whining; two adult men disagreeing and stating why. Within two responses I was banned. 12 years on there and I was gone within two non-conforming responses with the owner. Self-righteousness and childish behavior is found at all levels; owners and moderators are not immune.
Wait.....don't ban me for talking about getting banned 😳 😁

huck

Lil-Rokslider
I dont know whats going on and I dont know what a meme is but if I pissed somebody off please let me know.