California deer

Them deer in California have no fear. Hunters in Cali must be a shitty shot

Attachments

• IMG_1095.jpeg
    IMG_1095.jpeg
    385.6 KB · Views: 75

KClark

WKR
The best place to see deer in CA is in subdivisions, they are safer there from the over-abundance of lions. I have 200 acres of rolling hills with oak and brush here and don't see deer regularly anymore. I walk the dusty trails and roads and there's a few deer tracks but mostly bear and lion. Drive through a subdivision and there's some dandy bucks to be seen.

I have so many lions and bears that feral pigs haven't been able to survive here.

The rut on the west side of the Sierras is not the big migration it used to be, just a trickle now compared with when I was a kid.

The best place to see deer in CA is in subdivisions, they are safer there from the over-abundance of lions. I have 200 acres of rolling hills with oak and brush here and don't see deer regularly anymore. I walk the dusty trails and roads and there's a few deer tracks but mostly bear and lion. Drive through a subdivision and there's some dandy bucks to be seen.

I have so many lions and bears that feral pigs haven't been able to survive here.

The rut on the west side of the Sierras is not the big migration it used to be, just a trickle now compared with when I was a kid.

What are subdivisions?