Camp Month: Hangin' with Enlightened Equipment (and win a quilt!)

unm1136

WKR
I run a hammock for 90% of my huntung and camping. I have a 20* down underquilt with 2oz overstuff. A quilt is my next purchase, since currently I am just dropping.my old mummy bag into the hammock. I have been in rain, sleet, snow, and down to 19 degees hand have risked oversleeping because I was so comfortable. If I were to win a quilt it would get used year around: trout fishing, camping in the summer; elk, turkey and deer in the fall/winter, turkey and hogs in the spring... heck, when pulling doubles at work I have hung my hammock in the basement of the building to grab naps on lunch breaks.

pat

atx1

FNG
I would use the EE Revelation with my new hammock while chasing Mulies in Utah and Arizona this year! It looks awesome!

Reflex

FNG
I would love to try it out on an elk hunt this fall. I recently purchased a hammock and think that incorporating the quilt would make a killer system!

Randle

WKR
This would be used for my Sept archery season in N Idaho , I have been looking to changeover to a quilt , thanks for the giveaway

69ChrisCraft

Lil-Rokslider
She'd be used on a Northern CA Wilderness Blacktail hunt as well as backpacking trips along sections of the JMT. Thanks for all the giveaways.

Longstride12

Lil-Rokslider
I'm new to the hammock camping and the quilt would be a great addition to my set up. I'd use it for hunting both deer and elk, along with family outings and scout outings. Best of luck to all of us!

Ranger04

FNG
Seems like a great product. I would used the quilt on a 10 day backpack archery deer and elk hunt in an undisclosed wilderness area in Colorado. I'm also planning 5 day backpacking trip in the Bridger Teton Wildness in June.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Been wanting to try a quilt for a long time now. This would put me over the edge. I'm going to be in my tipi for two weeks hunting moose way up in Alaska this September and would love to take the quilt.

And THANK YOU as the worlds biggest FaceBook "hater"!