camper shell recommendations

LaHunter

WKR
I have a Leer on my Duramax and have been happy with it. I've had it since 2015 with no issues. I ordered mine with no carpet so I can hose out the bed / camper area if it needs cleaning. I have the screened / sliding side windows and the sliding window on the front, and they have functioned properly with no leaking. FYI, these shells are waterproof, but they are NOT dustproof. Your gear will get covered by dust if you travel down a dusty road for any length of time.

I would look at an ARE or Leer. Both excellent topper with good workmanship.
I am on my second leer with no complaints. I have installed bedrug bedliners in both and find them an awesome addition as well.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Randle

WKR
I have a Leer on my Duramax and have been happy with it. I've had it since 2015 with no issues. I ordered mine with no carpet so I can hose out the bed / camper area if it needs cleaning. I have the screened / sliding side windows and the sliding window on the front, and they have functioned properly with no leaking. FYI, these shells are waterproof, but they are NOT dustproof. Your gear will get covered by dust if you travel down a dusty road for any length of time.
The dust usually comes in around the tailgate and with a canopy on the bed it has no way to escape. A tailgate seal kit should help with the dust problem.

TNHunter

Lil-Rokslider
TNHunter, what dealer did you use? I like that and am looking for a topper for my F150. I'm in Brentwood and was just curious. Sounds like your dealer was pretty solid. Thanks!

LineX in Madison.... Mike Smith is the owner and he has always taken excellent care of me.. 813 East Old Hickory Blvd Madison. 615-865-1002

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk