Hunting Stock Suggestions

I'm looking for recommendations for a good quality stock for a buddy that has really helped me out over the years. He hunts whitetail in the East but should be coming out West in the next few years to do some elk and deer hunting with me. He doesn't currently own a bolt action rifle and he has mentioned looking at several 30-06 rifles but hasn't made the leap to buy one. He shoots skeet and his 10/22 pretty regularly so he isn't a beginner. He currently has a Boyds At One that he likes on his 10/22. He likes the adjustability of the stock, so I was looking at some similar stocks that Grayboe sells but I was hoping for some more suggestions. Any help is appreciated, and I'd like to keep it under $700.

Gseith

Lil-Rokslider
Check out Stocky’s. I just received one from them and I am very happy with it. They offer some great discounts if keep an eye out for them.

Axlrod

WKR
You will need to figure out which rifle first. Not all models of stocks are made to fit all models of rifles. The easy button is a Tikka rifle with a Stocky's made Rokstok from unknown munitions.

OP
B
Check out Stocky’s. I just received one from them and I am very happy with it. They offer some great discounts if keep an eye out for them.
Thanks I haven't looked at that site yet, I'll definitely check em out.