Campsaver Deals

Kahuna

FNG
US-EliteGEar.com also has Salomon (mostly the Forces line) at 25% discount if you don't want to deal with Campsaver's shitty CS and bait and switch routines.

sneaky

"DADDY"
US-EliteGEar.com also has Salomon (mostly the Forces line) at 25% discount if you don't want to deal with Campsaver's shitty CS and bait and switch routines.
You're the first person I've heard complain of their CS or "bait and switch". Tells you plainly if it's in stock or not.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kahuna

FNG
I ordered an Arc'teryx Cerium which was showing as in stock. They contacted me weeks later to say they were "unable to locate it" and then proceeded to try and sell me the same jacket in another color for $100 more. They would not budge on the price. I won't use them again.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I ordered an Arc'teryx Cerium which was showing as in stock. They contacted me weeks later to say they were "unable to locate it" and then proceeded to try and sell me the same jacket in another color for $100 more. They would not budge on the price. I won't use them again.
Like I say, you're the first I've heard. You waited weeks? I would have contacted them in a couple of days at most. They ship same day for most stuff. Their inventory system since Optics Planet bought them out isn't nearly as good as before.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mosby

WKR
I bought several items from OP in the past when I used to get a 12% discount. The last item I ordered was at a really good price and they never delivered it, cancelling the order after I contacted them a few times over a period of months. Said they couldn't get the item from the manufacturer, which I found hard to believe. It was a major company and it wasn't a discontinued item. It was probably a mistake in pricing and they didn't want to eat it. I haven't ordered anything since but they do have some good deals from time to time, if they ship it.