Canadian Customs Delays?

Racer00

FNG
Does anyone have any recent info on customs delays when crossing by air? We have a NF moose hunt the end of September and working on booking flights. I know in the past there have been horror stories about hours long delays to clear customs going in through Toronto and Montreal. Trying to be sure to have enough layover time. Just looking for some real time intelligence.
TIA

wyosteve

WKR
You might check Walleye Central.com. They have a 'Canada' section in the forums which is pretty active and lots of reports of fishermen crossing.

Scottyboy

WKR
I work with a guy that crossed last weekend at the international falls crossing. They got in line at 2:30 AM I believe it was, 8.5 hours later they were across.. (this was from MN/US to Canada) the return trip/crossing was minutes

Jonesry09

Lil-Rokslider
The boarder going into Canada is an absolute disaster. Short on agents and those working still don’t have a clear idea of what regulations are. Canada is getting into their own election season and it may not get better until after that due to focus being elsewhere.