CANIS-Who's using it and how do you like it?

Do tell.

Came across a photo on Kifaru's insta with their clothing, looked into it, not much info I could find. Very interested, specifically rain gear.

Looks like all their stuff.. it's a very athletic fit, is it too tight for those of us eho don't compete at the crossfit games?

ElkAB1212

FNG
Steve Ecklunds on CANIS, look up his Instagram. Looks like nice gear I’m curious as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t seen a lot of reviews anywhere on it. There is a few decent YouTube videos.
To me why buy something unproven for the same price as others.
maybe you should try and tell us.

slowelk

WKR
I have two pairs of the alpine pants. They are athletic fitting, but still roomy enough to layer and not feel restricted, the Cordura material is pretty tough, but not the quietest. A couple of my favorite things are the built-in gaiter/drawstring bottom, and the knee pads. The knee pads are the most low-profile yet functional I’ve used. I don’t like that the thigh pockets don’t have gussets, and the hip vents should be bigger.

WesCAtoll

Lil-Rokslider
They are big (size medium I'm swimming) for a 5'7 130lb man. Pants are vanity sized + (32waist is easily 35")
But so is most clothing at this point. The wool t shirt is super comfortable and I wear it as a daily. The Cordura shoulders are a bit loud

I like it better than first lite, not as good as sitka for the pieces I got. Camo pattern is nice for the PNW. It's made in Vietnam instead of China at least.

Holding a phone isn't working too well for you either.
Clearly you are the unappreciative self entitled type that has others do everything for them.

But hey, Ivfc will be generous anyway. Go the the Cannis profile and look at their content and you should be able to find that thread I sooooo kindly referenced, as they posted in it several times. But cupcake, this is it, no more hand holding from me.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
Clearly you are the unappreciative self entitled type that has others do everything for them.

But hey, Ivfc will be generous anyway. Go the the Cannis profile and look at their content and you should be able to find that thread I sooooo kindly referenced, as they posted in it several times. But cupcake, this is it, no more hand holding from me.
Great, you can quit derailing my thread now😃

I'm looking for specific reviews from Rokslide users, pretty simple. Stop making assumptions, you sound stupid when you do that.

Great, you can quit derailing my thread now😃

I'm looking for specific reviews from Rokslide users, pretty simple. Stop making assumptions, you sound stupid when you do that.
Bud, it's obvious you are having trouble figuring things out (anything and everything). So let me once again, try and make it clear for you. If you do not want a reply for a person, then do not quote them. But talk about being "stupid", at least my replies bring your thread to the top again, so more people see it, and maybe, just maybe you get some specific reviews. Lastly, no I made presumptions not assumptions, but I do not expect you to know the difference; and no, you have a guy (me) actually trying to help you, and you make lame attempts to po po on him, you only make yourself look...

Best of luck getting those "specific reviews".

I am very interested in knowing more about their product as well. I am interested in the Alpine Pant. I think that the Grape Leaf pattern will work really well for a solid color. I am done buying FL because of the poor quality or the material, so figured I would give these pants a shot along with the Kuiu Kutana. What is drawing me to these pants is the built in gaiter along with the knee pads. I asked the same question that you asked @Idaho4x4Bronco on another thread earlier this week. I did get a really good response from @Dexter Grayson who praised the product. I am always leery because I wear a 38x34 blue jean and its always a crap shoot on how that translates into the pants. Is the '38' really a '38' or do I need to bump up a size?
FWIW, I think all of your inquiries have merit and its good to have a discussion on something that isn't deeply discussed on this thread.

@Bubblehide is correct. The best information on Canis is probably the "blow all others off the mountain" thread. It was an interesting thread that was active a while back. Just be sure to read all the way through it as it took a big change for the better part way in. The information you are looking for is in there.

OP
Idaho4x4Bronco
@Bubblehide is correct. The best information on Canis is probably the "blow all others off the mountain" thread. It was an interesting thread that was active a while back. Just be sure to read all the way through it as it took a big change for the better part way in. The information you are looking for is in there.
I searched these forums before making this thread and only found 8 threads on Canis, just tried again, don't see it. Either I'm having technical issues or it was deleted?

Even googling the clothing line leads to very little reviews, here and other forums.

I blocked him btw, so no idea what he's yammering on about. If people with PERSONAL EXPERIENCE want to chime in here, that's what I was after.

I searched these forums before making this thread and only found 8 threads on Canis, just tried again, don't see it. Either I'm having technical issues or it was deleted?

Even googling the clothing line leads to very little reviews, here and other forums.

I blocked him btw, so no idea what he's yammering on about. If people with PERSONAL EXPERIENCE want to chime in here, that's what I was after.
I looked for that forum thread as well because I was interested in further review on the product. Oh well!! I will spend the weekend thinking about what I want to do

lintond

WKR
Wondering if anybody has used the Chamois Fleece and can compare it to the Sitka HW hoody? Need to replace my HW hoody that I lost...I'm sure I'll find it after I buy a new one.