CBA / CPW survey

sacklunch

WKR
Just got this email from CBA...results will be presented to CPW.

Unsire if this link works, but Google is your friend if you want to find the survey and the link doesn't work.

Relating to future allocation of big game tags.

• Banned
OP
S

sacklunch

WKR
How about an option that all Otc goes to a draw! NOT JUST ARCHERY!!!!!!!
I think that was the intent behind the 75/25 or 90/10 split proposals? I could have interpreted that wrong though

TX_Diver

WKR
I couldn't get the rank the three options part to work.

I took that as they just wanted to know how we felt about the 3 options, not actually how we ranked them.

Kinda a weird way for them to ask? But they wouldn't rank for me either...

Mi_fiveo

WKR
I’m really hoping they change their current preference point averaging to the proposed split amongst applicants.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I couldn't get the rank the three options part to work.
That was a picture of survey the state sent out. If you received that survey you clicked on and rated each choice.

Basically you review the picture and were asked how you felt about the 3 choices in the picture of the states survey.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Mi_fiveo

WKR
If I apply for a colorado tag with a resident who has 10 points and I have 4 points we go into the draw with the lowest point holders points, 4, which is ridiculous. They should be averaged like other states and it sounds like that is one of the proposals on their survey.

Fatcamp

WKR
If I apply for a colorado tag with a resident who has 10 points and I have 4 points we go into the draw with the lowest point holders points, 4, which is ridiculous. They should be averaged like other states and it sounds like that is one of the proposals on their survey.

I know how it works, that's how Wyoming does it. Just not sure what the benefit is. Other than getting to use other people's points obviosly.

svivian

WKR
I know how it works, that's how Wyoming does it. Just not sure what the benefit is. Other than getting to use other people's points obviosly.
I think the original intentions of point averaging was for families who hunted.

For example if grandpa had 10 points but grandson Billy only had 2 points and they wanted to hunt together before grandpa couldn't anymore they could go in together.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Other than getting to use other people's points obviosly.
I'm against it. However, I have these pesky 18 deer points that I could care less about, and down to zero elk points again. It would be really nice to be able to "share" my 18 deer points with someone that had 18 elk points to share.(y) And then shut it down after that......LOL.

sndmn11

WKR
That was a picture of survey the state sent out. If you received that survey you clicked on and rated each choice.

Basically you review the picture and were asked how you felt about the 3 choices in the picture of the states survey.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

That makes sense why my incessant clicking wasn't getting me anywhere...

🙅

OP
S

sacklunch

WKR
I never saw the original survey via email...did it go out to everyone with points and or a tag? Res, NR?

Fatcamp

WKR
I'm against it. However, I have these pesky 18 deer points that I could care less about, and down to zero elk points again. It would be really nice to be able to "share" my 18 deer points with someone that had 18 elk points to share.(y) And then shut it down after that......LOL.

Well, if we combined our deer points we could draw a high country hunt. Just saying. 🙃

GoChiefs

FNG
The REAL / OFFICIAL colorado parks and wildlife survey is at the bottom of the CBA survey. There are two links. make sure you take the official survey and the CBA survey