Cheap Stuff that Works

Esbit pocket stove. When many people are “just” using their stoves to heat up and boil water, this is a very easy, inexpensive option. Works well with a single pot and a variety of mountain house meals.

Esbit pocket stove
Another would be an alcohol stove made out of a beer can or cat food can using Heet which you can buy at most convenience stores.

Also "bridge camera" from a couple of years ago. I bought one for less than $100 and use it with the 50X zoom at the rifle range as well as out hunting. If it gets drenched or dropped it won't break my heart like a newer more expensive camera would.

Mosby

WKR
I have a habit of loosing pocket knives, so I switched to a Stanley knife for edc. A little over $5 at Walmart online if you watch the price. Works great, lightweight and easy to put an edge back on. I just bought 2 extra to put back.

1583421585466.png

motts

Lil-Rokslider
I got a pair of these keychain tweezers a while back and was surprised by how often I found myself using them. I wish there was a better retention system though as I always worried about losing them (and just did over the weekend). Good thing they're cheap.

AG Russell Tweezers

Would there be any interest in a pretty damn good tripod for ~$40 you can stand behind? (75”+) It will probably get a lot of hate, but I love this thing.

Cotton cloth with Pledge to repel water and fog off optic lens,,, small 2000 hr flash light with tape and thin wire wrapped around tube...

Small back-up knife,,, thin roll of strong plastic tarp,,, extra ligthers and hand cleaner fire starter,,, small compass,,,, extra socks and human foot care...

Remember,,, most humans can cover alot of ground if we pace our selves... its the little things that can be the most rewarding """if"" there needed...

Don

Wrangler stretch hiking pants. $21 @ Walmart. They probably won’t wear as well as Pranas, but they’re quarter the price.
I discovered these pants last year and have 2 pairs now, which I almost always wear on my days off from work. They fit great and very comfortable.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

tsm213

FNG
I can’t seem to figure out the quote function... Look up wrangler outdoor series flex waste

26f6c402d8f62d2107a2a168639c4cd5.jpg

Are these the pants you guys are talking about? Keep in I’m up in Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk