Cheap Stuff that Works

26f6c402d8f62d2107a2a168639c4cd5.jpg

Are these the pants you guys are talking about? Keep in I’m up in Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wrangler pants are great and are super affordable. Run alittle tight at least on me. But have a stretchable fabric built in which makes them really comfortable. I’ve worn prana, OR and kuhl pants but wrangler is amazing for the price. The winter synthetic pant or regular synthetic pant is great as well as the utility. However the utility pants does have as much stretch and is heavier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gldenhwk

FNG
Cotton cloth with Pledge to repel water and fog off optic lens,,, small 2000 hr flash light with tape and thin wire wrapped around tube...

Small back-up knife,,, thin roll of strong plastic tarp,,, extra ligthers and hand cleaner fire starter,,, small compass,,,, extra socks and human foot care...

Remember,,, most humans can cover alot of ground if we pace our selves... its the little things that can be the most rewarding """if"" there needed...

Don

Would that be lemon pledge .... ? If not .. we need more lemon pledge .....

Sammymusi

WKR
Those wrangler pants are on sale at a local walmart for 9 bucks each .I cleaned house last week they are awesome!

BoTheHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Here are my additions.
Best ultralight, packable, and durable wood stove for the money.
I decided to look at that aliexpress site, and that site has some deals!! They had knockoff jetboild for like $30! Any of yall ever tried them?

I discovered these pants last year and have 2 pairs now, which I almost always wear on my days off from work. They fit great and very comfortable.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

These are the pants I have been looking for!! Something that doesn’t look tactical but is functional!! Went and got the only colors they had in my size. Thanks to all for posting these!

OP
RockChucker30

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

I ordered two of these which arrived today. I've got some other powergrid fleece shirts and like these a lot for the money. There are some loose threads and minor sloppy stitching but for the money it's great.

I normally would wear an XL and bought XXL per reviews and the size is spot on.

I ordered two of these which arrived today. I've got some other powergrid fleece shirts and like these a lot for the money. There are some loose threads and minor sloppy stitching but for the money it's great.

I normally would wear an XL and bought XXL per reviews and the size is spot on.
Yup exactly. One of those pieces you'll wear till the wheels fall off and happily replace due to the price point.

Mosster47

Lil-Rokslider
Coleman windproof matches. They're about $4 for 40 of them. I have a sandwich bag full of them in every pack. Throw in a little silicia gel pack with them. They'll last forever. A space blanket is also a lightweight lifesaver to have in your pack that costs very little.

A black trash bag is one of the best ponchos and shelters around. Maybe 35 cents for one.

I also keep a small candle in all of my packs. Once it gets lit as long as you shield it, it won't go out. Those are under $1.

I don't go cheap on much gear, but you can keep yourself not dead for almost no money, no weight, and no pack space.

gleason51

Lil-Rokslider
The roll top stuff sacks from Walmart have been great for me. $10 for a 3 pack with a S, M, and L size. I’ve had one set for over 5 years that has gone with on lots of summer backpacking trips.

I know it’s been mentioned, but the Costco puffy jackets rock. Also the trekking poles I picked up from Costco for $30 are great.

I’m sure I’ll think of more, since I’m kind of a cheap ass.