Cheap Stuff that Works

Agross

WKR
KINCO FROSTBREAKER FOAM LATEX FORM FITTING THERMAL GRIPPING GLOVE...I use these gloves basically through the whole season once it gets cold enough for gloves. About $4-$6 depending on where you buy them. I do have some KUIU mittens for really cold sitting still type stuff and also use generic wool fingered gloves which I think were only $15 or so. But 90% of the time I have these gloves on no matter what the temp.

Great for out west a bit of protection on your palm and finger for rocks and cactus. In snow and ice you can still grip stuff and generally they are warmer than any glove I have used that fit as well as these where I can still do stuff with them on. Just make sure if you get a glove similar to these they have the felty feeling inside otherwise your fingers will freeze
I just discovered these kinco frost breakers this winter on accident Only reason I grabbed em was they were on sale for three dollars. Wish I woulda bought ten pairs for that price. They did go on sale again for four dollars . I grabbed a few pairs for me and a couple coworkers . Great gloves for the price. I beat the hell out of em at work and they still lasted almost a month .

Reactions: WCB

gjs4

Lil-Rokslider
If I had to guess, I'd say you're referring to a Walmart in West Memphis, Arkansas or Missouri somewhere? hahaha

Western/Upstate NY- but have worked, visited and hunted those assess and know what you mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
These are the neatest little lights. I use them at work for inspections, they are about the size of a AA battery. I put a lithium battery in it, I’ve been using it, carrying it in my pocket for a year. Still working. Has a nice hat clip, so good backup headlamp as well.

92e27f5416865108870598641f24369c.jpg

You remove the lower leg extensions and cap the remaining leg sections. For short guys like myself I very rarely if ever use the last extension piece of the legs that is typically a thin diameter and causes scope shake. Cut the weight and add stability.

This mod would likely only apply to the ounce counters.

Oh hot damn I never even thought of that! I have a shaky old vanguard tripod that I use because it’s so lightweight but my spotter and binos are never stable on it. I’m going to have to try these out.

Superdoo

WKR
Tasco and Bresser trail cameras. At $25-$30 per camera they are hard to beat. I had my doubts but im going in to my 3rd season with the original 12 I bought.

My dad swears by the tascos. They work, plus if someone steals one at some point, you’re not out that much money. I believe he has been using his for years now.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member

Superdoo

WKR
Have you tried them? Can they stand up to a bit of abuse?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
Negative, but at that price how long do they need to hold up? I would just use them for some organization in the bag, possibles pouch and such. Maybe don't fill em full of heavy stuff and hang them from a tree.
I doubt they'll cure cancer.