Cheddite 209 primers

Dented

WKR
I've used them with 777 in all kinds of weather. Burned a few hundred of them so far in a Knight. I've had no issues whatsoever.

I had a chance to go use them at the range. Worked just fine. Can’t say I saw any difference from cheddite. But since on paper Win 209 look hotter that’s what I’ll stick with.

tdcour

FNG
I don't see any at Midway, but I do see some at muzzle-loaders.com. 11/box of 100 plus hazmat fee for shipping makes it pretty dang expensive!`

tdcour

FNG
They didn't show up when I did a search for "209 primer". They only showed up for me with ElDiablito's link and doing a search on "209A"

I guess you can do Midway for 1000 or Muzleloaders.com for 100

tdcour

FNG
I have a few Federals on hand and a few boxes of W209s as well. Dad found some new W209s up in South Dakota and bought me another couple hundred so I'm going to stick with the W209s in my gun.

Side note, he shot the Cheddites in his gun and had no issues with them other than more blowback than with the W209 and Federal 209A

Ya i was mostly joking. At this point it’s extra $80 in primers that will become my safety fallback stock.
But i may switch to Fed 209A if i can get few days at the range planned out before my first Sept Muzzy hunt