Cheek riser bargain.

Any range reports on these? Very interested for my (wifes...) T3x Roughtech
It was big pita to install (drilling holes cutting foam etc) but it looks clean and functions well. Drill bigger holes like others have said and I mounted mine a little further back to where the bolt would slide out but I don't think it's a big deal you can just unscrew and remove the riser if needed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240313-071152.png
    Screenshot_20240313-071152.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20240313-071321.png
    Screenshot_20240313-071321.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
It was big pita to install (drilling holes cutting foam etc) but it looks clean and functions well. Drill bigger holes like others have said and I mounted mine a little further back to where the bolt would slide out but I don't think it's a big deal you can just unscrew and remove the riser if needed.
Thanks, great info, and nice camo job! Any thoughts on longevity of it? One guy mentioned breaking his riser off during but thankfully had a spare, made me think of how it would stand up to field use...

Thanks, great info, and nice camo job! Any thoughts on longevity of it? One guy mentioned breaking his riser off during but thankfully had a spare, made me think of how it would stand up to field use...
I almost experienced that. If your holes aren't wide enough it won't slide very easily at first until you wident them ebough. And then It gets stuck in you push it all the way down. I almost broke it but just went really slow with even pressure to get it back out. Once the holes are wide enough and everything fits and slides well then there's no issues. Just takes a lot of patience installing