Chest Holster (Gun)/Bino Holster conflict?

LRJammer

FNG
Kenai is good. I have started to use the Hill People Gear stuff to carry my G20 and binos. They have a good system.
I have looked at and considered the Hill People chest pack, but I do NOT like the idea of having to fumble with a zipper to get to the firearm. My primary concern is with bears so when you need it, you need immediate access. Having to fumble with a zipper while the adrenaline is flowing doesnt sound like a winning strategy to me, but maybe thats just me.

crich

WKR
I have looked at and considered the Hill People chest pack, but I do NOT like the idea of having to fumble with a zipper to get to the firearm. My primary concern is with bears so when you need it, you need immediate access. Having to fumble with a zipper while the adrenaline is flowing doesnt sound like a winning strategy to me, but maybe thats just me.
Nope not just you. Look at how many cops are injured or killed because they could not quickly draw their firearm with so many levels of retention that many departments require. Just imagine if a zipper was involved 😳