Chosing Kuiu mid layer

Hey, I'm from Spain. I'm looking for a Kuiu mid layer, the two options that I'm thinking of to buy are peloton 97 fleece and the peloton 200.I prefer the model without hoodie.
I have the Rubicon jacket and the attack pant.
I want one of these mid layers for early season when i have to walk "big distances", so I can use the mid layer like a confort,lightweight outer layer. And for late season i will use it like a mid layer with the rubicon jacket as an outer layer.
I had read some posts of this forum and it had helped me a lot.
If somebody can tell their experience or what they know about these mid la yers it will be very helpfull
Thanks (sorry if my english is not very good)

ccarter

FNG
Hi Charly. Welcome. I have no experience with the peloton 97, but I do have the peloton 200 hoodie. It's a very light piece, and in my experience, not very warm. I think of it as as heavy thermal base layer more than a mid layer. I think most lightweight fleeces would provide very similar insulation to either peloton.

I have a kutana hybrid jacket I'll be trying this year that I think has a lot of potential. Light insulation in chest, shoulders and arms, thicker fleece on the back. it's stretchy and fits snug, so my puffy jacket easily goes on over it. Hopefully this is helpful. Good luck.