Classifies issues

neverquit

WKR
I made payment and was told they would send a tracking number. Last contact was 10days ago. Should I wait longer to report them?

I mean - I would call them out publicly right here on classifieds 🤷🏻‍♂️ it’s unacceptable not to be able to trust fair business amongst outdoorsmen on this platform!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
neverquit

neverquit

WKR
He’s a member in good standard with 400+ posts. Every thing seems fine until he told me ten days ago he told me the second time he’s send the tracking but nothing .

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Two things to try, use the send email function on their profile. Do some googling with name and location and try and dig up a phone number.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
It would scare me if he was texting then gave the cold shoulder after sending funds.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
neverquit

neverquit

WKR
He text back today. Says he’s been out of town hunting for the last 10days. He says it has not been shipped. I asked him for a refund. Says he will refund me tomorrow...we’ll see. If he would have mentions that he was going out of town from the start it would have been a non issue.

Not to throw anyone under the bus, but one of the original staff members forgot to send me some pants a couple years ago until i reminded him like a month later!

OP
neverquit

neverquit

WKR
Not to throw anyone under the bus, but one of the original staff members forgot to send me some pants a couple years ago until i reminded him like a month later!
this is kinda why I was hesitant to put him publicly. I understands things happen.

I’m still waiting for the refund but if I read between the lines alittle it seems like he left the shipping up to his wife as he was leaving town for a hunting trip. And she may have dropped the ball. But again I’m assuming.

OP
neverquit

neverquit

WKR
Ok now I’m ready

7stw

I payed him on the 9th. On the 11th he said he’d send tracking the following says. No communications until the 21st. Said he was out of town. But agreed to refund me the following day . Now two days later, have not heard from him and still waiting

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok now I’m ready

7stw

I payed him on the 9th. On the 11th he said he’d send tracking the following says. No communications until the 21st. Said he was out of town. But agreed to refund me the following day . Now two days later, have not heard from him and still waiting

I'll send him a PM.