CO cancels mountain lion season mid season.

We have a governor who appoints animal activists to the commission of parks and wildlife.

I estimate we are hosed.

Unfortunately for me, I arrived in the state after the parks and wildlife were merged. That was the beginning of the decline, as far as I can tell.

packer58

WKR
So, is the ban on e-callers specific to lion hunting or all predator hunting ? ..... coyotes for instance ..

OP
D

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
We have a governor who appoints animal activists to the commission of parks and wildlife.

I estimate we are hosed.

Unfortunately for me, I arrived in the state after the parks and wildlife were merged. That was the beginning of the decline, as far as I can tell.
I’m in the same boat, arrived in this state to far gone to have an impact but how do we even fight these kinds of battles?
Polis is turning into Newsom and just doing what him and his buddies want.

OP
D

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
So, is the ban on e-callers specific to lion hunting or all predator hunting ? ..... coyotes for instance ..
I read the article and it looked like it was just cats specifically. I could be wrong.

packer58

WKR
Yeah, I read it also and didn't specifically say one way or the other, somebody knows ........

matthewmt

WKR
Just give those wolves a few yrs and you'll forget all about cats.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The stupidity of the antis is it really doesn’t stop any cats from being killed; they are just taking the freedom away from the public to buy a license which in turns goes towards the conservation of the animal. Now the govt will do the killing and the meat will go to waste and no money to conservation.

ODB

WKR
The stupidity of the antis is it really doesn’t stop any cats from being killed; they are just taking the freedom away from the public to buy a license which in turns goes towards the conservation of the animal. Now the govt will do the killing and the meat will go to waste and no money to conservation.

That doesn't concern them... they are loyal to the government. Whatever the government does is fine. It's when you, as an individual, act in a way that they do not like is when the knives come out.

At the end of the day, it's an anti-freedom, totalitarian perspective wrapped in a blanket of animal welfare.

Washington is done to already. Governor there is worse than all of them except Maybe the crazy New Mexico gal.
Washington isn’t done; a lot of the damage done by Inslee and democrats is going to be on the November ballot via our initiative process here. And there is a good chance that Reichert a Republican can carry King county and win.

Hunters need to get involved these same groups and people are going to eventually come to your state and try to do to your state what they’re doing here in Washington and Colorado.

Hunters need to get involved these same groups and people are going to eventually come to your state and try to do to your state what they’re doing here in Washington and Colorado.
Agreed. Once they get a foothold and momentum in a few states, which is happening before out eyes, these anti-hunters are going to start flipping states left and right.