CO Draw Results - Nervously Awaiting

I can confirm that if you applied for Unit 66, 2nd season, and had 11 points....you were not guaranteed a tag.

That is some pretty special point creep. How fun.

How Fn fun is that :|

** Edited for point totals. I had 11 when applied, and did not draw.
That sucks!! Not digging it in but my son and I did draw with 11 as a group

UTJL

Lil-Rokslider
I can tell you which one it was.....
Hahaha I knew as well. But that 1 hour day dreaming of about “what if I did win it” was nice. My dad drew that tag this year so I’ll get to experience the full hunt other than pulling the trigger.

Seth

WKR
My daughter and I put in for a 0 pt unit with 1 pt each and a second choice that went well into third choice last year... no dice.

rolocasi

FNG
Gunnison 2nd season for me, can’t wait!! Congrats those that drew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ratbeetle

WKR
Just a point here. Figured first choice would be a tough draw this year, but second choice should have been a lock. We'll see if I can pick up my old stand-by on the leftover list.

wweaver

FNG
Well so much for a “ safe pick “ which allowed for three points of creep. Took 11 apparently and I only had 10 👎... glad I already got a sweet AZ archery elk tag. Really thought I was heading to CO this year. Still some draws out there guys. Idaho and Wyoming still open.

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider
Drew the muzzleloader tag I figured I'd draw, now to find out next week if I need to turn it in. Son just left for Basic training and the math says he will graduate dead center in the middle of the season, next week we should know the date for sure.

marktole

WKR
No dice here on 1st choice, second season. Or 2nd or 3rd choice. Guess what was a sure thing in years past has really gotten shaken up with that increase of 71,000 applicants in CO this year.

Got my archery buck tag. One son got 3rd rifle buck. Unfortunately my other son didn't get his high country tag, sitting at 6 points now.