CO Mule Deer Results

FInally....checked this morning while drinking coffee Nothing! Just checked again...I get to hunt Deer. You men that got your tags so early were Freakin me out:cool:

Dixie07

Lil-Rokslider
Drew my first choice for Deer! Will be headed there in September for Muzzleloader. This will be my first hunt out west, so I am pretty excited to say the least.

Tookeymonster

Lil-Rokslider
I did not get my Archery Mule Deer Tag, said I would be getting a refund. So does this mean I get a Preference point??

YES!4th season buck tag!It get's better my old man drew the same unit 3rd season.So I get to scout my unit while my dad hunts it!It is a easier to draw unit but I know there are some big bucks.I pray that the rut brings them out.

God bless and good luck
Gabe

Chris

FNG
Looks like I was skunked on my go to second choice. Good luck to all those who drew.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Great Gabe, and that sounds like a great plan, hunting all of 3rd before your 4th opens. The rut will be going hard by 4th with those dates, but the big bucks will still be in the brush, so don't stray far from it.

God bless your hunt and keep us posted.

D

david long

Robby....I have really been enjoying archery hunting on second choice tags but I now have nine points and really need to start thinking about burning them on a rifle tag sometime in the next couple of years.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be scouting down your way this year so we'll have to talk about your options. 9 is getting up there and could pull some good tags...