CO Unit 51 Elk Tag Holders

ARCHER11

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone out there need some help filling a Unit 51 elk tag? I have several areas I've found elk (called a bull to within 75 yards last night) in that id be willing share. PM me if you need help.

CoHiCntry

WKR
Very generous of you! I'm not elk hunting that unit but am taking a kid on a 3rd season deer hunt. Curious what you've seen for deer? PM sent...

Anyone out there need some help filling a Unit 51 elk tag? I have several areas I've found elk (called a bull to within 75 yards last night) in that id be willing share. PM me if you need help.
I will need your help or any advice will filling my tag for this year. I drawed my tag at 3 points for either bull or cow please pm me if you can help.

StillBald

FNG
Alright, let's score this one:
-7 year old thread resurrection? Check
-First post ever on the forum? Check
-Asking for someone's honey holes? Check

Three gold stars isn't bad for your first time here, nice job!

Dude I can do the work myself and don’t need anyones honey holes so if you think I came here to get your unwanted non related topic comments thanks I don’t need your subtopic comments I’ll just put in the work myself

Dude I can do the work myself and don’t need anyones honey holes so if you think I came here to get your unwanted non related topic comments thanks I don’t need your subtopic comments I’ll just put in the work myself

I think this response qualifies for another gold star!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will need your help or any advice will filling my tag for this year. I drawed my tag at 3 points for either bull or cow please pm me if you can help.

:ROFLMAO:

Btaylor

WKR

OP last seen in 2019

I will need your help I drawed my tag
Dude I can do the work myself and don’t need anyones honey holes, I’ll just put in the work myself
Read this a couple more times, you drawed the tag and now you're looking for someone to drawed you a map to the elk, but you'll do it yourself and don't need a map drawed?

Btaylor

WKR
Oh no, are you saying I missed awarding Elkhunter19 a 4th gold star? Drat! I dropped the ball on that one. Sorry guys, didn't mean to let you down.
I have just gotten in a habit of looking when one of the old threads get brought back and the poster is asking a question to the OP. Lots of times the OP hasnt logged on in a long time.