Colorado, it’s draw time!!

Good luck all.

I’ve been just putting in for points on Elk and Mule Deer for the last 8+ years.

Need to find good units to use the points soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plenty of good opportunity in Colorado with 8+ points. If you wait much longer to cash in, you'll be in between 2 tiers of units. Especially for elk. You'd either have to keep building a few more years to reach the next level of hunts, or burn too many points for a lower point hunt.

Congrats to all those who were successful! I drew a MD tag without points last year and was pretty stoked. Then I went and missed the app. deadline this year because I was traveling. :( So I'll just have to live vicariously through you all and stalk the leftover list.

Sure is a good feeling to get that tag though!

I should have had 100% odds of drawing and I have been nervous as a cat that i screwed up the application somehow and wouldn't draw. Card got hit today so i can relax now.

I only applied for points for my son & I. I’ll be cashing those in next year. Congrats to those who drew.

Been checking to see if my card was hit all day. Realized I had to cancel my card number about a week after applications were due. Anyone had experience with this? Am I screwed? Should of had high odds on my deer tag.

Back