Colorado, it’s draw time!!

Blackstorm

Lil-Rokslider
When will my account show if we were successful or not for the drawing? My card last year was days behind my account info page.

Phaseolus

WKR
Been checking to see if my card was hit all day. Realized I had to cancel my card number about a week after applications were due. Anyone had experience with this? Am I screwed? Should of had high odds on my deer tag.
You can contact CPW and add a new card up early June. Go into you account at buy/apply, you should be able to do it there. Someone else can chime in with the date, I’m thinking it is June 5.

alecvg

Lil-Rokslider
You can contact CPW and add a new card up early June. Go into you account at buy/apply, you should be able to do it there. Someone else can chime in with the date, I’m thinking it is June 5.
You are correct- looks like the 17th. Thanks!

Azone

WKR
Got a cc hit today too. 4th season mule deer. Wife will be pissed about me missing Thanksgiving, but I’ll survive I think.
Thanksgiving in buck camp last year was awesome when my friend and I went. Just tell your wife your really sorry, keep eye contact and try not to laugh about your good fortune while you explain the situation to her.

sndmn11

WKR
Been checking to see if my card was hit all day. Realized I had to cancel my card number about a week after applications were due. Anyone had experience with this? Am I screwed? Should of had high odds on my deer tag.

You can change it in your account, there's a credit card info section that is prominent in your profile. Shouldn't take more than that.

1654173058007.png

Last edited:
Yep, this is my 4th year of putting in,
I drew a unit 55 bull. season choice
That's a good tag. :) Ive never hunted moose in that unit, or at all, but weve elk hunted it several times. and I'm sure you are aware of where they are but PM me if interested. Ive seen a few over the years.