Colorado Unit 3rd season Rifle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeyelk

FNG
Finally drew this tag, that I turned in 2 years ago as a private land tag, in the regular draw this time. Tried to talk my wife in doing a scouting trip this summer but she doesn't want too " just look at the trees and hills" she says. Been looking on ONX and reading other posts that I could find, plotting my trip in November. Question is? When there is allot of snow up on the Divide road is it accessible with your vehicle? I'll be bringing my RZR. Next question? Should I start the Divide road near Grand junction and go that way or go further south to Delta and go in that way. Is there any access restrictions in between those areas that I can travel up on the mountain. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. I will try and make a scouting trip anyway. All honeyholes will be accepted. HaHa

Sam Colt

Lil-Rokslider
7ratwu.jpg

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.