Companies with Great Customer Service

jspradley

WKR
I have to second Amazon, I didn't even think about them being such a monster corporation but they will really take care of you.

PayPal has always been super easy to work with on any issues too, they answer the phone quick and get stuff handled.

Prime has been awesome to me with technical questions and had sent me all sorts of parts, axels donuts limb bolts. Buckslayer strings is awesome to deal with I released my press and the cable popped out of cam track and destroyed the serving and sent on out within a day free of charge.
Leopold Sitka Black Gold Elite have been great to work with, and non hunting Hardy Fly Rods have been excellent to me I broke a rod on a trip out west and they overnighted a section to a local post office free of charge

Honestly haven't had an unsatisfactory experience with a hunting brand lately. Have had good experiences with:

Kuiu (replaced a broken belt for free)
Vortex (repaired and cleaned a spotting scope for free)
Meopta (replaced a spotter with a defect for free)
Maven (shipped a demo bino within hours of me ordering it, took back another demo hassle free)
Black Ovis (made a custom arrow order right after making a mistake)
Sako/Beretta (took back a rifle with barrel issues)
JimmyTarps (repaired a defective zipper for free, sent me a free t-shirt as a bonus)
Seek Outside (cool they read this forum and comment and support/answer questions)

Lathrop & Sons. I called asking for customer service about an ordering mishap, and the owner of the company is who handled my call and took care of it.

best I've had is Hill People Gear, also had pleasant dealings with Kifaru and Kitanika. Schnees was so-so to cover warranty on boots, mostly I felt like I had to become a lawyer and gather evidence and witnesses to get it done, but was covered.

cciliske

FNG
I have six park rangers that work for me and they can do a number on field equipment. With that Vortex has always been amazing keeping our optics in working order. Fantastic customer service.

Mystery ranch - never had a problem with a pack but have dealt with them on some accessories and questions. Top notch.

Sitka - only problem I have had and they sent me a replacement no questions. Solid service all around.

Vortex optics. Answered all my questions when purchasing. Had an issue with a range finder and they had the brand new replacement back to me in a week so it wouldn’t interrupt my season.

Mystery Ranch has been wonderful dealing with them both professionally and personal packs...

Henry Rifles may have the best CS in the gun world

Cabelas was always great pre-bass pro. Haven't really had to use them since.

JG358

WKR
Kifaru
Spot Hogg
Scott archery
Hoyt
Hamskea

Are to top 5 that come to mind that have gone above and beyond for me

KRG - has been great to me. Had an issue with a chassis, they got me squared away ASAP

Warne - Broke some mountain tech rings, had a new set by the end of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohoopee

WKR
I contacted Helinox about a replacement foot for one of my chairs and
received a reply within hours. Two replacement feet were otw with no
charge. MSR was also helpful but a little slow in actually getting a replacement
part.

Mosby

WKR
Seek Outside. I recently had part of my order stolen out of the box by someone at UPS. SO replaced the stolen item without any problems or hassle. I can't tell you how much I appreciated their customer service.

Jauwater

WKR
Hill People Gear has really good customer service. Chances are though you'll never have to call them. I probably received around 30-40 orders with them over the past five years, and I've might of contacted them twice. If I'm looking for something, and they got it, their getting my money.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

OXN939

WKR
Warne - Broke some mountain tech rings, had a new set by the end of the week.

Second Warne. Fantastic products, great customer service.

Talley rings. Had a pair that was slightly out of alignment. Without bifurcating about whether it was my rifle's fault, they sent me a new pair immediately.

Vortex, everyone knows.