Concealed carry belt

Anyone use a specific/special belt when they are conceal carrying.
I've had my permit for a bit, and finally got a holster to start actually carrying.
Trying my first holster as iwb in the front. Curious if others went to a stiffer more specific belt for this or just whatever they have is fine.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

11boo

WKR
Ratchet belt give me a fine adjustment vs just holes. Several brands, I use nexbelt edc. Plenty stiff but not rigid like some.
I’m not on the AIWB trend, plenty are. Strong side IWB for me.

bat-cave

WKR
Nextbelt is my favorite. The Kore belts are similar, but the Nextbelt buckle is smaller and thus easier to offset if you are carrying AIWB. If you want something less rigid, but still good for carry I've also been pleased with the belt from Hunter Constantine ( like when wearing shorts in the summer) and the Tenicor Zero belt is nice for a minimalist under belt. The last two would also work in the field with a pack (not that I consider that a CC scenario) so one could use the belt for more than EDC.

BFM

FNG
Go-to is Volund Gearworks Atlas G-Hook. Have a Nextbelt too and it works fine.

knale87

Lil-Rokslider
Picked up a tier 1 concealed EDC-S belt a month or so ago. So far so good. I like that it has some stretch to it yet still rigid.

Just went to a Kore belt and the NeoMag Alias system. First time I’ve ever been happy carrying IWB. I could never go back…solves all the problems. Quickly remove the firearm when using the restroom, extremely secure, ride height adjustable for the perfect fit/reduced printing, and the ratcheting belt allows you to perfectly dial in and adjust how tight the belt is. Pair with a TXC pro holster(comes with the helix and a built in wedge) or get their Helix kit and a wedge, and you’ve got the ultimate IWB system.

Flyjunky

WKR
Just went to a Kore belt and the NeoMag Alias system. First time I’ve ever been happy carrying IWB. I could never go back…solves all the problems. Quickly remove the firearm when using the restroom, extremely secure, ride height adjustable for the perfect fit/reduced printing, and the ratcheting belt allows you to perfectly dial in and adjust how tight the belt is. Pair with a TXC pro holster(comes with the helix and a built in wedge) or get their Helix kit and a wedge, and you’ve got the ultimate IWB system.
Are you carrying appendix?

Are you carrying appendix?

Yes
3cc984a641a5445f02422a88dd03a18b.jpg

83ebfcbb66c759c9cb60a8141046da0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

00SCSS

FNG
Hunter Constantine belt. Combination of rigidity and flex has made a big difference for me.

For leather "buckle" belts I like Bullhide belts.

I am going to be trying a ratchet belt soon and am looking at the Kore and the Nexbelt.

ptpalpha

FNG
One of my favorite topics, although I'm seeing some unfamiliar belts here already so I'm looking forward to researching.
I prefer leather over webbing, although I've got a couple scuba webbing belts with Austri Alpen cobra buckles that I still wear occasionally. If you go with a cobra buckle get the "hybrid" that has the 1" male and 1.5" female which allows you to keep the buckle on while sliding it through belt loops.
(The ratcheting style buckles like Nextbelt are the next evolution...far superior to the Cobra for everything except brute strength).
For leather I make my own out of 12oz Wickett and Craig bridle leather, but as mentioned above I'll be looking up the suggestions posted here.

Bullhide Belts - USA made leather - double stitched. I really like these belts. Excellent thick leather and very well made.

1709395752056.png