Core4element Cascade Gaitor

Does anyone have experience with the core4element cascade gaitor? How do you measure the fit? Do they work good with the Lowa Tibet gtx? Thanks in advance.

quent

Lil-Rokslider
i ordered mine off camo fire. i went with the s/m size... i'm 5'10 190 lbs and they're a lil short but nothing that'll stop me from using them. haven't done any creek and stream crossings but i have lowa rangers and the strap kind of has a weird feeling to them. the feel way better in my danner though.

DRP

Lil-Rokslider
I bought mine off camofire too. Im 5'8" 160 lbs with a size 9 boot. i wear them with solomon Quest GTX boots and they work well. mine are the s/m size. My buddy is 6'4" with size 12 boots and he could not fit into the S/M.

OP
P
Perfect I'm 5'9" 190 so they should be OK. I wear a 9.5 boot. Thanks for the input!

I got a pair off camofire as well, I'm 5'8 and wear a size 10 boot cabelas and the S/M fit me just fine.

My only complaint about them is the little hook that hooks to your shoelaces is upside down! It should lay so the hook faces up, so that it doesnt unhook from your laces as it flops around while you walk..

Bhollis

FNG
May want to consider the Swazi gaitor. Kevlar reinforced, steel cable strap, soft, quiet, comfortable