CVA Cascade experiences?

I had the chance to shoot a CVA Cascade recently and was impressed. Trigger was all right. No feeding trouble at all, and I liked the flush magazine. That being said, it’s still a budget option so I’m wondering if there are some issues with it.

Anyone here have experiences with the Cascade rifle that they could share?

matthewmt

WKR
I know a guy that had a CVA in 300wm that would shoot when safety was manipulated or action was closed. It was pretty sketchy. Otherwise that's all I know of when it comes to CVA.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

satchamo

WKR
I bought one this past fall in a 350 legend for IL deer and I’ve been happy with it. The “quality” offerings in 350 are non existent and this gun checked the most boxes from cerakote, threaded and good feedback. Mines as accurate as you can hope for in a straight wall.

The only negative I have is my 2 piece pic rails def are not true. Idk if it’s the receiver drilling being off of the pic mounts themselves. But it’s def noticeable on my rear section. I got my gun level perfectly and that back ring was never level with the gun but the front was. Step behind the gun and you can actually see it too.

I was in a hurry to get the gun going for deer season so I didn’t bother trying to resolve it knowing this was only a 200 yard gun and it’s been fine. But I’d check on it before you buy. I assume mine was just a lemon.

Mike 338

WKR
I took a quick look at the website. Those 2 position non-locking safeties kinda chilled me.