Courts hit another poacher!

I was just checking back in on this to see how their trial went but it appears they still haven't went to a jury trial for the hidden hills violation??? Is our legal system really that backed up? I dont have Facebook but I assume that there is a lot of information on there about this.

Getting a ticket for hunting without a deer license in Iowa is certainly not going to give him any credibility with the jury during his hidden hills jury trial....

Last edited:

DudeBro

Lil-Rokslider
The hearing on the motion to suppress evidence is set for March 30th. They are many months out from a trial.

What a two tiered justice system we have.

If you have the money to kick the can down the road it appears you can do just that.

DudeBro

Lil-Rokslider
What a two tiered justice system we have.

If you have the money to kick the can down the road it appears you can do just that.
If the substance of the motion to suppress is any indication, the Bowmars are not getting much for their money.

Jared06

FNG
Its also a benefit to not have money and they apparently wont make you pay the fines anyway

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
looks like their trial is continued until July....must be a lot of evidence one way or another....

He’s just dragging it out. Probably hoping to get another hunting season in before he gets hammered under the Lacey act.

Between this and the lawsuit over his supplements he’s gonna be quite familiar with the courtroom.

Just remember it’s nothing more than a speeding tickets