Covid

My hunting partner has mild Covid. Very mild. The doctor said he can test positive for 90 days. Which means he isn't crossing the border. 90 days is insanity. That's 3 months, hunting season is over !!!

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
It is possible, but I think it occurres in less than 20% of peoplpe as they continue to shed fragments of viral RNA (but are not infectious). Canada accepts several tests other than PCR tests, something like a WGS (whole genome sequencing) test might not have the same issue.

That said, Canada will accept proof of a positive molecular test in the past 14 to 180 days in a person who is symptom free and this exempts the person from needing a negative test. https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/t...ovid-19-testing-travellers-coming-into-canada expand the tab "If you've already had COVID-19 and recovered"

My hunting partner has mild Covid. Very mild. The doctor said he can test positive for 90 days. Which means he isn't crossing the border. 90 days is insanity. That's 3 months, hunting season is over !!!
Wired, as there still isn't a test for the rona..

For all and any corona viruses yes, you know like the common cold.

hflier

WKR
Most of the folks I work with test negative at 14 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rich M

WKR
We had a guy at work test positive for over 30 days but only had actual symptoms for 2 days. Most other folks here were clear in less than 2 weeks.

Get your buddy on the vitamins - D, C, zinc, etc. Maybe ivirmectin or whatever else he can get from Dr. Clear up that infection and go hunt.

Racer00

FNG
After 14 days from a positive test, you are good to go to cross the border into Canada. It's almost the golden ticket. No 72 hour window for a negative test. I had it back in March. Tested last night in preparation for my trip at the end of the month, hoping to test positive. No luck. So now I have to deal with the 72 hour test requirement.
Proof of a positive molecular test between 14 and 180 days prior to crossing and being symptom free is all you will need.

jtolle777

FNG
There are plenty of places that require negative test before allowing people back to work, entry in, etc… the key is to rinse your nose out. Use a Netti Pot or something similar. Do it 2-3 times a day for a week. Most people test negative after this process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk