CRAZY DEAL!!-- $98 for Under Armour Ridge Reaper Down Pants

GotDraw?

WKR
UNBELIEVABLE deal for Black Friday weekend, and Free Shipping, too. I thought I got a steal for $109 a few months ago, well this is a phenomenal price for a full side zip down pant.

Free Shipping Too, and they are returnable if you don't like them.

I believe they weigh about 15 oz, but not sure, pretty light. Just don't have my scale here at the moment

Under Armour full side zip Ridge Reaper Down Pants- Regularly $200, marked down to $140.99, then USE COUPON: "UAGIFT2U" at checkout to take an additional 30% off the listed sale price and that will get you to $98. I think you may be able to also use Active Junky or something like it to get another 10% back in cash, but I didn't.

Alpine Ops Ridge Reaper- Full zip Down Puffy Pants

The pants are VERY warm, I love them. I wear size Medium and they fit true to size.

You can also get the matching hooded parka/jacket for $137 with the same code.

JL

Last edited:

Sky1926

FNG
Bought a pair...been looking for puffy pants and besides the super down, there isn’t much out there. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone compare warmth of these to say the uncompahgre pants?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
@zpooch
Use down puffy pants when:
  • -When sitting on an exposed ridge, spotting and are tired of freezing your ass off
  • -Back at camp, the sun is down, temps are plummeting and you're done/exhausted/cold and tired of freezing your ass off
  • -Late season stand hunting for deer, not moving and tired of freezing your ass off
  • -you brought your 30 degree bag and should have brought your 15 degree bag and tired of freezing your ass off

Really, any time you're potentially tired of freezing your ass off.

BTW- these are lightweight and not meant for busting brush, if you need to do that, then wear a tough layer over them.

JL

When do you wear puffy pants?

@zpooch
Use down puffy pants when:
  • -When sitting on an exposed ridge, spotting and are tired of freezing your ass off
  • -Back at camp, the sun is down, temps are plummeting and you're done/exhausted/cold and tired of freezing your ass off
  • -Late season stand hunting for deer, not moving and tired of freezing your ass off
  • -you brought your 30 degree bag and should have brought your 15 degree bag and tired of freezing your ass off

Really, any time you're potentially tired of freezing your ass off.

BTW- these are lightweight and not meant for busting brush, if you need to do that, then wear a tough layer over them.

JL
You said it better than I.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tezz32

FNG
Hows the fit on these true to size or upsize

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hows the fit on these true to size or upsize

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I am normally a 34 or 35 waste. I bought a large a few months back and am happy. I wanted to be able to layer underneath. If I put these on, I already have at least a merino and a peloton layer on already. I may have 2 merino layers and a peloton on under them. I wear kuiu 34 pants and large coats for reference.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

UNBELIEVABLE deal for Black Friday weekend, and Free Shipping, too. I thought I got a steal for $109 a few months ago, well this is a phenomenal price.

Free Shipping Too

Under Armour full side zip Ridge Reaper Down Pants- Regularly $200, marked down to $140.99, then USE COUPON: "UAGIFT2U" at checkout to take an additional 30% off the listed sale price and that will get you to $98. I think you may be able to also use Active Junky or something like it to get another 10% back in cash, but I didn't.

Alpine Ops Ridge Reaper- Full zip Down Puffy Pants

The pants are VERY warm, I love them. I wear size Medium and they fit true to size.

You can also get the matching hooded parka/jacket for $137 with the same code.

JL
Thanks for the tip! Ordered both just now.

renagde

WKR
Their pats are awesome. On par with the Sitka First Lite etc offerings. Thinking about selling my Kuiu and buying the parka since my ultra down doesn't have a hood. Anyone have any idea what the parka weighs?