They are light. About a pound each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
9175d008291b61e85e3afc99d851f7eb.jpg

Got these literally less than two hours prior to leaving for a Colorado shed hunt.

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
09f9b41bff57d1adb233a3f23bac7fe9.jpg

Threw them on 20 minutes before heading out the door for the airport. Cinched the speed lace on the first one and it plunked right off. I “tied” it best I could, but these “laces” aren’t meant for tying.

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
58024dca3420bcac90ee628600b6dc3d.jpg

After getting through security I had extra time to kill. It took about an hour to wiggle, shimmy, push, and pray the lace back through the cincher. Then I was able to pop open the lock and put it back in with the other side. Hopefully they were good to go now!

VASolocam

FNG
Any update on these boots? How do they seem to fit compared to other Crispi models? Are they fairly roomy in the toe box? Narrow? etc. Thanks.

OP
les welch

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
They run slightly bigger than normal I feel. Maybe 1/4 to 1/2 size fish. Yes very roomy toe box. I've been wearing them a lot. So far I like them other than the noted quick zip lace coming apart.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree that the toe box is roomy. I could have gone a 1/2 size down for sure. I've been using them a bunch during this turkey season and I appreciate the GTX in these versus the original Attiva. A good shoe for what I am doing, I haven't really ran in them to use as a trail shoe but as a super comfortable shoe for easier hunts like this I love them.

ktowncamo

WKR
I agree that the toe box is roomy. I could have gone a 1/2 size down for sure.
We have had about 50% of the people I've talked to size down on the Attiva (low or mid) from their normal Crispi or otherwise size. I sized down on the low but on the mid I just put a thicker insole in when I replaced the Crispi insoles (I have high arches and have typically used the Columbia/Montrail Enduro yellow insoles which are thinner but in this case used the blue which are thicker)

dtrkyman

WKR
I just grabbed a pair from here in my normal size, fit is good but going down half a size I doubt would work, roomy toe box for sure, I may just wear a slightly thicker sock than normal or get some superfeet, maybe it will be the first time an after market sole will work, others always made my boot too tight!

mechengr

FNG
How do these do in outright heat? Breathable enough for a summer boot in 85°+ days? I've been eyeing several different makes & models of non-GTX boots, but the Wild Rocks I got for this fall's hunt just fit so well out of the box it's got me considering other Crispi boots for use in a warm weather role

My mid’s have been great hunting in California in 100+ degrees during A-zone archery deer season. My only gripe with them is I have to be very selective with my sock choice or they give me hot spots on my heels. I have found if I wear a thinner sock they are fine. I love them as an everyday wear boot as well.

TK177

FNG
Do you think the support and construction of this is good enough to pack out heavy loads or would you want something more? I have been wanting to try these out but apparently I have the most common foot size cause they are always sold out.

KeenEye

FNG
anyone with updated experience/info on these?
Looking for a warmer weather boot with a semi-stiff sole.

anyone with updated experience/info on these?
Looking for a warmer weather boot with a semi-stiff sole.
Get the lapponia instead..
The attiva mid is great for driving around and short walks but if you needed to pack anything out there isn't much Ankle support.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk