Crispi Birksdall NG GTX.

I went with the Crispi Briksdal NG GTX. Not sure what the NG stands for, but it has 200g insulation.
Very very stiff boots. Like I need to start wearing them now for September.

also, they run very small. Had to return a bunch of them, until I ordered 1 size larger than what I normally wear.

Time will tell. Never had mountain boots before. Only well insulated sitting boots.

OP
Short Track
These boots are heavy & stiff, just started breaking them in for Sept. Not sure I'll be able to mountain hunt in these due to the weight.....

Cspraggins

Lil-Rokslider
If weight is bothering you, you need to look at stiff synthetics. Most of the stiff leather boots I have run are all heavier.

KU_Geo

WKR
I’ve used the briksdal SF on a sheep hunt in south wrangells of AK. Saw just about everything:Glaciers, scree fields, forest and swamps. They worked great for me and the stiffness was appreciated on the ice/scree. Not sure what location/terrain you are hunting, but you may not need that stiff of boot.

I hike at that elevation in august in the Wind River range of Wyoming. I would not have gotten insulated boots unless you don’t plan on hiking a whole lot. My uninsulated Crispi’s broke in pretty quick.