Crispi Nevada vs Meindl Comfort fit hunter vs?

Dries

WKR
I have the Meindl perfekt hunters from Cabelas. Wondering if the Nevadas have the same room in the toe box as the cabela branded Ones I purchased?
Do the Nevadas have the same toe box as the Laponias? I have them but wear them every day, Thinking the Nevadas might have more ankle support than the Laponia’s.

Is there another one to look at?
Thanks in advance

Can't speak to Lapponias or the Meindl Perfekts, but I do have the Nevadas and the Meindl Cabelas Winter 800, Air Revolution 4.1, and MFS Glockner. According to the Meindl website, both the Air Revolution and the Glockners are built on the "standard" last. I don't know what the Winter 800s were built on as they've been out of production for a long time. I would call Meindl and ask them to look up what last the Perfekts were built on.

All of my Meindls are much narrower than the Crispi Nevadas. I wore the Nevadas on a rifle elk hunt in steep NW Montana and there was way too much slop in my foot and foot rolling going on. I actually had to switch to my Air Revolutions to make it through the week hunt, but the damage had been done and I had blisters going on that limited how many miles I could put on. I wish I had brought the Winter 800s. Even with all that insulation and feet sweating I bet I would have fared better. (Hence why I now have a new pair of Glockners for my next hunt).

I have relegated my Nevadas to wood cutting and work around the house, at which their comfort excels. Good luck!