Crispi Wyoming on Campsaver 225$

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Discount was great campsaver customer service ... not logical at all- laughable. My idaho’s showed up and got great hit one of the laces was really messed up. I sent customer service an email asking for a lace to be sent (along with a pic) they said to return the entire set of boots and they would ship a new set... I said that was goofy given the cost and they doubled down pointing me to the direction of their return policy or take it up with the manufacturer. So I contacted Crispi US - who didn’t haggle, pause or do anything other than ask where my address was so they could send me the laces. Class act Crispi! Campsaver ... not quite sure what to say to you on that ... May rethinking policy or at a minimum “think” ... 30-40 in shipping not to mention processing. 😂

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Just to be clear... the fit and feel is awesome - my hobbit fit are a slight bit wide for the wides, but a slipped lace loop three up does the trick. Great boots Crispi and better customer support.

Wyoming II is marginally better at best IMO, and the toe box lost the nice rand toecap extension that goes up to the lace box, so less protection. No regrets buying the Gen 1 at an awesome price ($203).

donald_pomerleau

Lil-Rokslider
I agree that these run maybe a half size large. Lacing technique helps, and taller inserts will as well. The inserts are almost an afterthought. I believe Crispi assumes all of us will replace the stock inserts.

What do you recommend for inserts ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What inserts would you guys recommend to replace the Crispi with?

I like the Lathrop and Sons High Country Synergy Footbeds the best. They are a bit squishy so I especially like them for the stiffer 4-flex boots like the Crisp Colorado (and now my Thors I just ordered).

For 3-flex like the Crispi Nevadas I'm using the Superfeet Orange which are more firm.

So, in short, squishy insert for stiff sole boots and more firm insert for less stiff boots.

backstraps01

Lil-Rokslider
I like the Lathrop and Sons High Country Synergy Footbeds the best. They are a bit squishy so I especially like them for the stiffer 4-flex boots like the Crisp Colorado (and now my Thors I just ordered).

For 3-flex like the Crispi Nevadas I'm using the Superfeet Orange which are more firm.

So, in short, squishy insert for stiff sole boots and more firm insert for less stiff boots.

What is your thoughts on the Idaho .... this is my first pair of Crispis

What do you recommend for inserts ?

For a mid-priced solution, many members use the Sole Active EVA in thin through thick. There is a fairly recent insole thread around here somewhere. About $40. I don't have enough experience to know if it is worth another $15 for Lathrop and Sons but suspect that it probably is.

What is your thoughts on the Idaho .... this is my first pair of Crispis

I don’t own the Idaho. Only the Nevada insulated and the Colorados. The Nevadas are great all around and I use the Colorados when I’m off the trail sidehilling, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk