Did any NonRes NOT apply for 2023 Wyoming elk?

Btaylor

WKR
I read the thread title and I know we're not supposed to say anything if we did apply. So not saying if I did or I didn't, but wanted to say thank you to everyone on this thread.
Dont forget to share the meat with everyone that allowed you to get a tag.;)

Hnthrdr

WKR
I’m just stacking points in the cowboy state so I can get butt hurt and complain more when they take care of their residents lol No I’m too dang busy this year so I’m grateful to chase elk and mulies here at home in Co

OP
cnelk

cnelk

WKR
I read the thread title and I know we're not supposed to say anything if we did apply. So not saying if I did or I didn't, but wanted to say thank you to everyone on this thread.

You’re welcome! 😉

Did not applied. Have enough points to draw a few LE elk units but just wouldn't have the time this year to do the tag justice. I'm burning my deer points in 2023, though.

Wheels

WKR
I did. Me and a buddy are pooling our points and should draw. If we hit the lottery in New Mexico we will withdraw and do it next year.

Fullfan

WKR
I did not, have a month planned this spring chasing gobblers in the mid West. Several weeks shark fishing in June/July. And a month scheduled for Sept bulls in Idaho.

Backyard

WKR
I didn’t. I’ll collect 1 more pt then throw it all away next year. Colo 1 more time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
For the first time in a long time, I did not apply in WY for elk and will pick up a point this summer. The point creep has pushed the units I wanted to hunt out of my grasp. I could hope for the random draw but there are other options that I plan on going after that hopefully more likely.
Felt odd to let the draw app go by without throwing my name in the hat.