Digiscoping

What’s the best way to attach my iPhone to my Zeiss spotter? I had a phoneskope a couple years ago, but got rid of the phone and that spotter. Want to get back into it! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novagrade Double Gripper is my go to. The newer Phoneskopes are better than the old ones but I prefer the collet style grip of the Novagrade over a press fit of the Phoneskope.

MattB355

Lil-Rokslider
I prefer PhoneSkope for my digiscoping. The alignment is perfect and is quick to setup. I had a Novagrade. It was an excellently made product. However, I felt like I was always adjusting the phone to get a perfect picture and the one major thing I did not care for was the hole from the camera being way too big and allowing glare in all my pictures unless I covered the back with a dark cloth. The Phone Skope just plain works.

505Wapiti

WKR
I have a Novagrade for my Cannon DSL and think they are well made products; although, I haven't used their phone adapter.

Vaultman

WKR
Someone on Rokslide recommended the Novagrade Double Gripper to me the other day.
I called Novagrade yesterday, and the person (Doug) that answered talked to me about my needs and what gear I was using. They were SUPER helpful. I do not know about the product (though it sounds like others on here like them) as I have not received mine yet. But I do know their Customer Service was AWESOME!

Matt G.

WKR
I just picked up the tines up. I didn't want to fool with Universal setup anymore. Just takes to much time to set up and adjust.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

bowhuntrben

Lil-Rokslider
Tines up for me. I tried the novagrade and it didn’t work well for me. It was well made though. Tines up is well made too. I actually thought a cheap one off amazon worked better than the novagrade

aeasley10

WKR
Novagrade is expensive and heavier, but it will be the last one you will ever buy. Compatible with every phone case and nearly every scope, and you get to keep phone in your standard case. I hated having to switch the phone scope case, didn’t like the way it felt in my pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pc3