The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

ABML sure wasn't at the bottom at $1.86... not sure how low to let it go before buying again.
I have been watching this one bleed for the last 7-10 days, I don't know either but would be interested in opinions. Today looks like a good deep red day to buy....

I've sold a few EV/btc-stock plays; hated to do it, but won't let some of these OG prices go without adding.
I won't sit in margin.
Grabbed some GTE - up to 40K shares now.
Added some HLX and some BORR.
I have been holding some GTE for almost a year and after all we have ben through, I don't think I have ever been as frusterated with it as I have been in the last 2 weeks. Good earnings, good outlook, had a nice run up, but the manipulation is wearing on me. Even when it was .19 I was just adding and not near as worn out on the ticker as I am now.

Boog304

FNG

I’ve held PLL since august and am enjoying nice margins but they halted trading today during their re-domicile to the US. Does anyone have some thoughts for those that held onto PLL? I have to believe this is good but I’m not certain how that will affect my current stock.

thanks in advance!!!

Broomd

WKR
I have been holding some GTE for almost a year and after all we have ben through, I don't think I have ever been as frustrated with it as I have been in the last 2 weeks. Good earnings, good outlook, had a nice run up, but the manipulation is wearing on me. Even when it was .19 I was just adding and not near as worn out on the ticker as I am now.
Yep.
It's not been easy; and if anybody has shown diamond hands around here it's you with CDEV, etc.
I'm also disgusted with the MM, absolutely loathe those hedge fund insects. Short selling with borrowed shares shouldn't even be legal. GTE has been beaten down unlike anything I've ever seen in my limited trading time. GMT/hedge is one reason why.

Hang in there, it's all we can do.
In CDEV's case, that run to $6.20+ was fool's gold and I suspected (and said) that at the time. Hopeful of a solid floor at about $4.10, hopefully we have it.

One of these days GTE will run above a buck to $1.25 and then she'll move beyond there.

Last edited:
Yep.
It's not been easy; and if anybody has shown diamond hands around here it's you with CDEV, etc.
I'm also disgusted with the MM, absolutely loathe those hedge fund insects. Short selling with borrowed shares shouldn't even be legal. GTE has been beaten down unlike anything I've ever seen in my limited trading time. GMT/hedge is one reason why.

Hang in there, it's all we can do.
In CDEV's case, that run to $6.20+ was fool's gold and I suspected (and said) that at the time. Hopeful of a solid floor at about $4.10, hopefully we have it.

One of thee days GTE will run above a buck to $1.25 and she'll move from here.
Ugh, thats right. I keep forgetting about GMT selling off their position. Thanks for reminding me :)

BBob

WKR
Russell continues to bomb and headed for it's support (IWM @~218). Lets see if it'll bounce. Nasdaq and SP hanging.

Last edited:

BBob

WKR
BZ: US indices are trading lower as investors weigh comments from Fed Chair Powell and Treasury Secretary Yellen

Ha! Ya think??? Russell below support and SPY headed down looking like it's going to test it's support.

Broomd

WKR
The euro and European markets overall are in bad shape due to new C-19 lockdowns. Their vaccine roll outs have been horrible.

Keep the faith gents.

Last edited:

Broomd

WKR
I have been watching this one bleed for the last 7-10 days, I don't know either but would be interested in opinions. Today looks like a good deep red day to buy....
Sure reads as if they are wanting to be in the forefront of EV technology....from today:

NFT's just going bonkers! TKAT on Monday and DLPN on fire today!
Just when I couldn't love crypto more, NFTs came along. I laughed when I was told to buy an NBA top shot pack in January. I'm extremely thankful I listened and now I am lined up for packs at every opportunity. Top Shot is going nuts and it's going to 10x once they release it in China!

I would suggest taking a hard look at OMI coin. It's created by ECOMI which is the company that owns Veve. Veve has exclusive rights to NFTs for Marvel, NFL, Pokemon, Disney, DC, and a whole bunch of others. OMI coin will be the exchange used to make secure transactions for NFTs within Veve. The coin is currently less than a penny and it goes live on Uniswap in a week. You can currently purchase on Bitforex. The coin is non-fungible and one coin will be destroyed for every transaction so the price will just keep on pumping while NFTs become more popular and supply drops. I wouldn't be surprised to see OMI at $1-2 in the next year or so.

Also take a look at LUKSO. It's developed by the same guy that developed ETH and they're teamed up with some VERY luxury and influential brands.

Today marks the first day I looked at this thread a year ago in 2020!
Thank you to all the folks out there who helped each other out for the last year. This thread has been 99.9% unpolitical and all about the golden rule. Share info and help each other out. I learned a hell of a lot this year from many, many folks and honed quite a bit of my skills and patience. We've all come a long way. My personal best by far ~800% this year!
Good work and good luck to all in 2021!

Well...what a couple of weeks its been. I'm in the ski area service industry and can't tell you how busy it has been during spring break. Even the super scardy cats are getting out of the house nowadays. This summer is gonna be nuts for tourism in CO. Not to mention hunting season. I'm already booked to guide 2nd and 3rd season. Archery and 1st tentative.

I'm adding to these on dips. Hoping the Spring rally is not to far off and actually happens. All have tight stops in this crazy rotation.
PLTR
GILT- ARKX play
TMSI
CLSK
PYR
REGI
MP
BRID
CPNG - sub $37 as a target after inside seller period
LYSCF - Direct competitor to MP Materials
SB

Last edited: