DIY Saddle Hunting Platform?

Hey guys, I am looking to tap into the Rokslide knowledge base and creative spirit.

I am looking for ideas for a DIY saddle hunting type platform for foot positioning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WoodBow

WKR
Check out the diy page on saddlehunter.com if you have not already. That will be a much better resource.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

dan25

Lil-Rokslider
I honestly have tried this route. I'm as cheap as they come and it really isn't worth building one on your own. I tried 2 and they never fully satisfied me and ended up buying a trophyline edp and I love it. You'll end up spending more trying to diy vs just buying a quality one right away. That is my 2 cents.

OP
B
I honestly have tried this route. I'm as cheap as they come and it really isn't worth building one on your own. I tried 2 and they never fully satisfied me and ended up buying a trophyline edp and I love it. You'll end up spending more trying to diy vs just buying a quality one right away. That is my 2 cents.

Thanks for the reality check. Sometimes there is a simple piece of hardware store kit that can easily be substituted for “name brand” gear that costs an arm and a leg. I guess in this case there is not. I’ll look for discounts

JGBowman

Lil-Rokslider
All of my DIY attempts at a platform were unstable and unsafe. Hawk offers a platform that isn't that expensive.

Thanks for the reality check. Sometimes there is a simple piece of hardware store kit that can easily be substituted for “name brand” gear that costs an arm and a leg. I guess in this case there is not. I’ll look for discounts

I'll second what @WoodBow said. Sign up for an account on saddlehunter and watch the classifieds. Shouldn't take long for something to pop up.