Do you offer up area help/beta?!

Personal I offer pointers when it comes to any hunting. As I get older I realize how I was unbelievably lucky to grow up being taught how to hunt and fish and also being given that leash as kid to figure it out on my own. These days R3 is super important to keep our ranks alive and well. The karma doesn't hurt either.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I'd look at this way........look at it from the other guy's perspective. There I am sitting in the sun, soaking up some heat, enjoying nature, looking through some binos, and some know it all comes over and starts telling me about stuff I have no interest in.

Give unsolicited advice........not likely.

SoDaky

WKR
Rarely if they don't ask unless they were at risk.Would help most if asked.'Most' being the operative word and as defined by me.

tttoadman

WKR
Any help should just come from casual conversation in the woods. I also don’t promote back country to guys that don’t look up to it. It is all glorified on the web, and it is not for everyone. I would feel bad if I heard on the news 2 guys froze to death lost because I pointed them in a direction they were not prepared for. The rokslide crowd is full of hardcore and most importantly prepared hunters. I also keep specific information close. It isn’t that guy, but the 20 internet queens he shares his new found knowledge with.