Do you think they read our comments?

Rommy

Lil-Rokslider
They won’t listen. I talked with Callahan in person at a convention in Dallas and he refused to believe that anyone but me wanted these. He didn’t understand why anyone would want zipoff base layers over dip off puffies. After 15 minutes, I just let it go. It ain’t gonna happen, so we all get to keep rocking the Kuiu capris.

Wow that’s so weird that a legit hunter like Callahan (meat eater/FL Callahan right?) wouldn’t understand the utility of a side zip. I’d understand if they ran into technical issues in the design or pricing problems. But to blatantly not understand the utility is beyond dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCougar

WKR
Wow that’s so weird that a legit hunter like Callahan (meat eater/FL Callahan right?) wouldn’t understand the utility of a side zip. I’d understand if they ran into technical issues in the design or pricing problems. But to blatantly not understand the utility is beyond dumb.

Yup. Same dude. This was 2 years ago too, so it isn’t like they haven’t had time to get more feedback.

Pro953

WKR
Maybe someone at a clothing company can tell me why they still have the wasted bicep zip pocket on my left sleeve? They more expensive the top, the more it assures me it will have a useless bicep zip pocket. If they are reading this, make it go away.

Depending on the country of manufacturing, this may have to do with tariff based design. This can come into play with a lot of the garnet changes being discussed.

I have a pair of Browning pants that have zip open vents in the inner thighs that I never use. But I can see where they’d be very useful for someone doing a lot of walking. I’m thinking the same would be true for zip off base layers. I’m very surprised companies like First Lite don’t respond with features their customers want.