Does it bother you?

I’ve got a buddy that is the sporting goods dept manager at a local store. He hustles his butt off trying to find ammo, reloading components and firearms right now and when he does, his cost has gone up from the suppliers. He hates to do it but has to charge more as well. Same margin as before but everything has gone up in price. Sucks, but it is supply and demand. Shit tickets 6 -8 months ago were expensive as hell because there were none. Don’t make it right but it is what it is.

Rich M

WKR
It is an interesting ride - I watched some ammo (200 pack) go from $115 to $240 in 3 short months. Turned it down at $160 and definitely am not buying it >$200 but other guys are. Wow.

Also had something similar with bullets - they were $0.20/each and now are $0.45 each. Add shipping and you are over $0.50 for a non-super duper bullet. I passed on that too. Can get custom bullets for $0.60/each that are just better.

With hunting season gone, shooting is less. Looks like gotta get back into .22 shooting. Just difficult to drive 1.25+ hr one way to go shoot .22. Someone said a brick of .22 is pushing $100 now. Wow.