Does Western Mountaineering bags ever go on sale?

sneaky

"DADDY"
Worked for me, I believe bag must be in stock.
It's not for all of the WM bags, just certain ones listed on the 30% sale specifically. Same with the Hilleberg tents. Only certain ones were on sale. I can only find that list of sale items by going into my email and opening the link from there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's not for all of the WM bags, just certain ones listed on the 30% sale specifically. Same with the Hilleberg tents. Only certain ones were on sale. I can only find that list of sale items by going into my email and opening the link from there.

Dang you guys were right! I was looking for an Alpinlite 20 degree or a Badger MF, but they were out on both, but I settled for the Versalite 10 degree, couldn’t pass up the $185 savings! Thanks!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Dang you guys were right! I was looking for an Alpinlite 20 degree or a Badger MF, but they were out on both, but I settled for the Versalite 10 degree, couldn’t pass up the $185 savings! Thanks!

When I was in the market for a badger MF I couldn’t find a deep discount anywhere and I looked and looked. The best deal I could find was 570.00 shipped so I did it, hopefully I’ll have it next week.

OP
J

jdubrr

Lil-Rokslider
Seems like coupon codes work for some and not others, and it didn't for me. I was able to get the vendor to discount it for me I clicked the "chat" button and asked about the coupon code and when they said it doesn't apply to WM bags I replied I am ready to purchase but I want the 10 or 20% (what ever the discount is for) and they said to purchase the bag and they would apply the discount after I checked out, and they did. Hope this helps

stevie

Lil-Rokslider
Tried a Badger and sent back, little to tight for me. Just got the sequoia much roomier, think the kid is going to steal it from me

sneaky

"DADDY"
Seems like coupon codes work for some and not others, and it didn't for me. I was able to get the vendor to discount it for me I clicked the "chat" button and asked about the coupon code and when they said it doesn't apply to WM bags I replied I am ready to purchase but I want the 10 or 20% (what ever the discount is for) and they said to purchase the bag and they would apply the discount after I checked out, and they did. Hope this helps
Are you talking about the Campsaver sale that ended on the 30th? They only had certain models of WM bags on the sale and only for in stock bags of those models. You got extremely lucky if they discounted a different bag for you. They get approval from WM to discount certain bags once a year, extremely rare they discounted one outside of those parameters for you. They used to have some great sales before Optics Planet bought them out. It's a whole different deal now. I'm gonna be swinging by to check out their parking lot sale this afternoon, but I expect it'll mostly be discounts on winter gear.

OP
J

jdubrr

Lil-Rokslider
Are you talking about the Campsaver sale that ended on the 30th? They only had certain models of WM bags on the sale and only for in stock bags of those models. You got extremely lucky if they discounted a different bag for you. They get approval from WM to discount certain bags once a year, extremely rare they discounted one outside of those parameters for you. They used to have some great sales before Optics Planet bought them out. It's a whole different deal now. I'm gonna be swinging by to check out their parking lot sale this afternoon, but I expect it'll mostly be discounts on winter gear.

I don't want to name names and get any retailers in trouble but if you message enough of them your bound to get one to give you the discount

sneaky

"DADDY"
I don't want to name names and get any retailers in trouble but if you message enough of them your bound to get one to give you the discount
Lol. It's the shotgun theory. Throw enough pellets, one is liable to stick. Campsaver has gotten tighter with discounts and such after they lost a multi million dollar account because of inadvertently shipping a jacket to Europe. One jacket, they got their dealership pulled. And, no, it wasn't Patagonia.

Ctitus25

Lil-Rokslider
I was recently in the Seattle Flagship REI. They carry WM bags, and even though they don't ever go on sale, you are able to use your 20% off membership coupons when they have their big sales on the bags. I guess the downside to that is that you would have to physically at the Seattle store. REI does not sell them online.

Floorguy

WKR
Sportsmans has some on clearance right now.
c4f4679a701cda0326026d2aaa5bfc53.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk