E-Form4 information

Sam Colt

Lil-Rokslider
I’d be surprised if any more are approved before new laws are passed. And they have got to get the process fixed before adding semi-autos to the registry.

slowelk

WKR
I’d be surprised if any more are approved before new laws are passed. And they have got to get the process fixed before adding semi-autos to the registry.

Not to dabble for content better suited for the short-fused General Discussion sub-forum group, but there is basically zero chance for any new gun laws to be made. Executive Order, maybe, but those don't mean much.

eagle#eyes

Lil-Rokslider
Still haven’t gotten mine from the 27th, trust with 1 person.

It’s all over the map. Sucks seeing people who bought in March get their cans already.
I think that’s the crazy part. I e-filed in April and was happy I got approved this weekend… the guy behind me e-filed in may and was approved the same day as me.

Still haven’t gotten mine from the 27th, trust with 1 person.

It’s all over the map. Sucks seeing people who bought in March get their cans already.
You think it sucks seeing people from March get approved already? Try being 7 months into a paper form 4 and having the rules changed a couple of weeks after you filed. And knowing you still have a long ways to go….

You think it sucks seeing people from March get approved already? Try being 7 months into a paper form 4 and having the rules changed a couple of weeks after you filed. And knowing you still have a long ways to go….
Yes, I get that. But you weren’t sold on 90 days, in fairness. You likely expected a year. My paper form 4 took 13 months, I hope your wait is shorter.

NDGuy

WKR
I think that’s the crazy part. I e-filed in April and was happy I got approved this weekend… the guy behind me e-filed in may and was approved the same day as me.
Yeah this is the part that pisses me off lol I efiled Feb 22 and seeing March-April guys getting approved lol

OP
Msowa

Msowa

Lil-Rokslider
NFA is a maddening game we have to play. Want to get spun up more try to rationalize why a paper filing takes roughly 9 months longer than an e file. We had 2 90 day approvals, many more outside the 90 day window now. Not surprised at all. Time to sit back and relax, out of our control

OP
Msowa

Msowa

Lil-Rokslider
You and your dealer will receive an email with the form4 attached. They indicate approved or denied.

Apparently there were missing signatures on the responsible persons forms.
I knew this Sot wasn't with it when he had only my wife e sign then said thats good enough for the whole trust.
So now we have to start completely over.

Apparently there were missing signatures on the responsible persons forms.
I knew this Sot wasn't with it when he had only my wife e sign then said thats good enough for the whole trust.
So now we have to start completely over.

Damnit. Brightside is you were not 12 months in. So likely even starting over you get yours before paper forms from last June