E-Form4 information

Damnit. Brightside is you were not 12 months in. So likely even starting over you get yours before paper forms from last June
My last email forms took 10 months in 2019.
I'll probably refile paper this time. No since in doing the same thing that didn't work over and over.

mac424

FNG
Yeah it's all still a mess. I have customers calling me asking when they'll be in and I tell them how many I've sent in BEFORE theirs and then apologize for the poor process that we've been given.

Sled

WKR
I've had several paper form 4's, individual and trust, that all came back in a 3-5 month range over the years. My most recent eform was 4 months and 1 day from check cashed. I do get regularly checked by the feds so that could help but I doubt it.

Sled

WKR
Got my approval today. E-Filed 2/4/2022. Trust with two responsible parties.

same here. filed 2/4/22, cashed 2/7/22 and approval email hit my SOT this morning. Nomad LT in hand. I could find no email in my inbox, trash, spam/promotions folders.

Sled

WKR
my SOT mentioned there have been a lot of denials with non-silencershop trusts lately. he's seen missing signatures and other smaller errors getting form-4's kicked back. apparently they are no longer doing correction forms and just starting the process all over again.

Nillion

Lil-Rokslider
My eform4 came back in 133 days. Not quite the 90 days as promised, but it's definitely better than the year+ the paper form guys have to deal with.

Bbell12

WKR
Headed to pick up my suppressor this morning. E-filed a form 4 trust on 2/8, took 148 days to get approval.

fatbacks

WKR
Certified Feb 8 e form and approved yesterday. Email from SilencerShop went to my regular inbox. ATF email went to junk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElPollo

WKR
Certified Feb 8 e form and approved yesterday. Email from SilencerShop went to my regular inbox. ATF email went to junk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m glad to see the Feb/March submittals going through. Maybe mine will too.

Sled

WKR
It's still a shame that after going electronic they can't figure out how to do a quick search and batch approve. I've you're approving one form 4 you should be able to approve all the ones with the the same applicant, provided they don't have a bunch of names on a trust.