E-Scouting Review Services

I've got a tag for 2nd rifle in CO. I have scouted this summer and many hours of e-scouting. The unit seems pretty difficult to hunt based on other posts. The terrain seems like it's going to funnel every hunter into the same couple areas. Is there such a thing as a service to review my hunt plan? I feel like a seasoned hunter could look at the unit, the terrain, and the access on my ON X and pretty well be able to tell what other experienced hunters are going to do. I am totally guessing... Just trying to figure out how best to head into areas but I have no idea if 50 other hunters have the same idea or not. Signed- FNG

jcmupar

FNG
Hey Stretch, I am not aware of any service out there, but I am in the same boat as you. The one thing I did was download google earth pro, flipped my map upside down (south was facing up) and the did the flyover mode on google earth. Opened up some new areas that I wasn't looking at in my hunt apps. Basically my logic was to do everything opposite of what those 50 hunters (or more like 1,000 in an OTC unit) would be doing when e- scouting.