ELK101 University of Elk Hunting

thebugler

FNG
Trying to get those gift cards for referrals, Huh Cled? :D I like the way you think.

Well if I were signing up, I would sure use your email. Personally, I think $49/$99 is a bit steep to read about elk hunting advice. I did consider cancelling my few magazine subscriptions and singing up but can not seem to justify it. I am really happy to see Corey putting so much effort into helping people grow as elk hunters. #Projectsuccess seems to be generating a lot of interest and some great content.
Anyone taking the UEH class, please keep us updated with reviews!

For the price of a couple tanks of gas, this course is a home run :) TONS of in depth elk hunting information. I wish there was something that was a fraction this good when I started elk hunting almost 30 years ago.

OP
Cledus

Cledus

WKR
Thanks everyone who has referred me so far, I really appreciate it! As soon as I the gift cards I will be sending them out to you guys!

Anyone else who uses me as a reference remember you can have the $10 gift card!

[email protected]

ChrisS

WKR
Those 300 entries into the swag sweepstakes should provide you a smile too.

I've been through most everything so far, the middle modules have been the most help to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Cledus

Cledus

WKR
Those 300 entries into the swag sweepstakes should provide you a smile too.

I've been through most everything so far, the middle modules have been the most help to me.

Not quite that many entries, but that would def. make me smile!

Thanks for the info Cledus! Just bought it. I referred to you! Haven't had time to look at it much but pretty sure im not guna regret it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
Cledus

Cledus

WKR
Thanks for the info Cledus! Just bought it. I referred to you! Haven't had time to look at it much but pretty sure im not guna regret it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You won't man! Corey did some awesome work with this!

Chris

FNG
I've only skimmed through a few modules, but have already picked up a few tidbits that have made it worth it.

OP
Cledus

Cledus

WKR
Bump! How far along is everyone? Corey's tips about how to use diaphragm calls made a huge difference for me!

Clarktar

WKR
Damn it! My debit card had expired and I have been waiting for the new to arrive so I could sign up for this at the discounted 49.99. Now that I got the card, the coupon for RMEF is expired...

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Damn it! My debit card had expired and I have been waiting for the new to arrive so I could sign up for this at the discounted 49.99. Now that I got the card, the coupon for RMEF is expired...
Try HuntTalk40 for the code.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk